Vault Dragion's Suite of Software
Singapore Evidence Act-certified document management system to help you digitise medical records securely and go paperless effortlessly
An easy-to-use app that digitally empowers patients by enabling self-serve access to registration, booking appointments and managing personal records
Revolution in Healthcare Delivery
Digital Clinic: Feel the difference
- Experience how technology can make running an integrated clinic seamless and effortless.
- Access holistic medical and administrative records that are not only digital but also intuitive.
- Empowered with an automated and intelligent workflow, providers spend more time with patients delivering better healthcare
Stay Ahead: Enable digital adoption
- Equip your patients with advanced apps tailored for your clinic that enable self-service of healthcare
- The easy-to-use interface engages patients at every step, from making appointments to accessing real-time records and post-consultation services
- Let technology take the fuss out of processing payments, insurance claims, prescriptions, inventory and lab reports
Smart Decisions: Data does the thinking
- Bespoke data solutions help you make smart business decisions for your clinic
- Set up internal data warehouses, business intelligence dashboards and predictive analytics for quick but deep insights
- Take the leap towards evidence-based healthcare for informed and timely decisions
Building Asia’s Google Maps of healthcare
we are excited to learn from these markets and continue expanding to dominate
health technology in Asia with advanced and evolved software solutions.
Vault Dragon Leadership
Tseng Ching-Tse founded Vault Dragon in Singapore in 2013. The young CEO drives business development and strategy, along with investor relations in his unique and quiet ways.
After 20 years at IBM in multi-national management roles, Shashi Bhaskar joined Vault Dragon in early 2019. The ops expert currently leads Vault Dragon's multi-cultural team as they rapidly scale across regions.
Chen Xu joined Vault Dragon as CTO in early 2021. With over a decade of engineering experience, he leads the team to scale Vault Dragon's digital healthcare solutions with the latest technology.