MEDICAL RECORD SCANNING & DIGITISATION
Bringing you time-saving, no hassle electronic medical records (EMR) services that removes the frustration you have with heavy paper filing
Evidence Act Certified medical record scanning process, optimised for security & efficiency
4 Reasons Why Making The Change To EMR Will Make Things Easier For You
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MANAGE ALL RECORDS WITH EASE ON A SINGLE PLATFORM
Accessible anytime, from any device, at any location. No need to lug around a thick stack of your patient’s records wherever you go.
YOU'LL SAVE TIME AND IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
Easily retrieve patient’s records with a few clicks – all your records are sorted according to your preference. Imagine if you have 2 clinic staff each saving 5 minutes of time per day by using EMR, that means 10 minutes saved per day… Which translates to a whopping 5 days of time (assuming seven 12 hour work days) you’ve saved and gained per year!
YOU'LL HAVE MORE ROOM FOR PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
Running out of space after being in practice for so long? We provide secure storage for all your physical documents – no need for bulky cabinets to take up precious space in your practice.
Minimal risk of document loss
Our system restricts any form of document editing, thus no files can be deleted
End-to-End Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Solution
Vault Dragon is the only company in Singapore which brings you end-to-end Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution to help healthcare providers like you go paperless.
Key components of the solution include record digitisation and storage of physical case notes, provision of an annotation platform to enable you to continue writing, and a cloud-based practice management system.
By leveraging on Vault Dragon’s solution, you, as a doctor or healthcare professional, can be assured that your hardcopy medical records are digitised accurately and thereafter stored securely.
Your use of the new systems will not significantly change the existing workflows, and most importantly, increased efficiency of your day-to-day operations can be expected.
Below are some key benefits and features of our solution.
Phase 1 – Record Digitisation and Storage
– Singapore Evidence Act certified record imaging / scanning process
– Cloud archival system with real-time, secure access to digitised documents
– Secure warehouse to store physical medical records
– On-demand document pickup and retrieval services to and from the clinic location
Phase 2 – Case Note Annotation Solution
– iPad or Android based application to manage existing and create new patient records just like on paper, but digitally
– ICD-10 Diagnosis Code tagging Customised templates to meet the doctors’ needs and suit current workflow
– Seamless capturing and organisation of medical notes, laboratory reports, medication prescriptions and radiographic images
Phase 3 – Practice Management System
– Cloud-based system to manage appointments, clinic queue, inventory, invoices and payments
– Multi-tenancy setup that allows for multiple locations to leverage on the same platform
– Customer relationship management tools such as membership schemes, monthly newsletters, and SMS & email tracker
– Financial and inventory reports generated in MS Excel for easy analysis
Saves Your Time
– Centralised system that stores medical records digitally, eliminating the hassle of finding and organising patient records
– Automate the processes of invoicing, prescription labelling and financial reporting
– Time saved can be better used for patient counseling and engagement
Saves Your Space
– Secure off-site storage of physical medical records allow for more than 8-10 square feet of space to be freed up, reducing rental cost
– Additional space can be converted into consultation rooms or to house more medical equipment / devices
Saves Your Costs
– Reduce the amount of paper, files and stationery used
– Reduce potential human errors during day-to-day operations such as the misfiling or misplacement of patient records
– No need to invest in expensive local servers as system leverages on secure, public cloud infrastructure Improved efficiency reduces patient waiting time, allowing more patients to be attended to within the same number of consultation hours.
TRUSTED BY MORE THAN
DIGITISED MORE THAN
WHY WE ARE TRUSTED
Efficient Process – With Little To No Disruption
Doctors need to save lives and every minute counts. That’s why we designed a process that’s easy to adopt with little to no disruption to your workflow.
Vault Dragon is capable of scanning more than 2,000 patient records per day, all whilst maintaining the integrity of the digital records. Our team works round the clock to ensure minimal downtime during your transition to electronic medical records.
Evidence Act Certified – Why It Matters
Any document digitised, stored and managed by Vault Dragon is admissible as primary evidence in the Courts of Singapore. This means our digitised records are legally recognised to be as good as the original.
Secure Digital Storage Solution
We take your data seriously. All medical records scanned by Vault Dragon are stored securely on Singapore’s Amazon Web Service (AWS) local data center. AWS is compliant with the Singapore Multi-Tier Cloud Security Standard (MTSC SS 584) Level 3 (CSS) Certification, allowing us to host highly confidential data in Singapore.
We understand that any disruption to your clinic operations can have serious repercussions, which is why we designed numerous contingency procedures that ensure business continuity for your clinic.
For instance, all records scanned by Vault Dragon are not only regularly backed up on the AWS cloud and our office servers, but also on individual flash drives dedicated to each of our partner clinics. In the event of an emergency, our staff will personally send those flash drives to your clinic.
“Their software looks and feels amazing. I have already referred them to my other doctor friends.”Dr. Yeo Seem Huat, Pyschiatric Specialist, Paragon Medical Centre
Vault Dragon is a pre-approved vendor under SPRING Singapore’s Collaborative Industry Programme. Save up to 70% of your clinic’s EMR transition cost. Schedule a meeting to find out how!
Want to find out how we can save you space and time? Send us an email using the form below!
"Hi Vault Dragon, I’d like to know how your EMR system can help my clinic save time, save space… And save me and my staff from the back-breaking task of handling heavy stacks of case notes and patient records!"
“I am impressed by Vault Dragon’s accessible and prompt service… It has been a hassle-free process and I would definitely recommend them to other doctors and clinics.”Dr. Seah Chee Seng, Plastic Surgeon, Gleneagles